Participating in the Collings Foundation’s Wings of Freedom Tour this year are, the B-17 Flying Fortress “Nine O Nine,” Consolidated B-24 Liberator “Witchcraft,” B-25 Mitchell “Tondelayo” bombers and P-51 Mustang “Toulouse Nuts” fighter. These unique aircraft will fly into Bremerton National Airport from June 18 through June 20, 2018. This is a rare opportunity to visit, explore and learn more about these rare treasures of aviation history.
The public is welcome to explore the aircraft inside and out. Cost is $15 for Adults and $5 for children under 12 and covers close viewing and tours through the inside of the aircraft. Flights are also available. Flight experience pricing can be found on the Wings of Freedom webpage.
Hours of ground tours and display are:
• Monday, June 18: noon to 5 p.m.
• Tuesday, June 19: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Wednesday, June 20: 9 a.m. to noon
The 30-minute flight experiences are normally scheduled before and after the ground tour times above.
• 30-min flight on the B-17 or B-24 is $450 per person
• 30-min flight on the B-25 is $400 per person
• 30-min flight training on the TF-51D is $2,200
• 60-min flight training on the TF-51D is $3,200
Click here for more details on the Wings of Freedom Tour and their visit to Bremerton.