The Port of Bremerton, sponsor of the Bremerton National Airport, is requesting Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) from firms interested in providing consulting engineering services for the design and construction observation of improvements that would take place over a five-year period and include future design and construction administration of all stages of projects as they are implemented. The improvements include, but are not limited to the following:
Upcoming Airport Improvement Program (AIP) Projects
1. Taxilanes /Hangar Construction: NEPA for Eastside Development
2. Reconstruct South Hangar Taxilanes 1-4; Rehabilitate South Hangar Taxilanes 4-8; Rehabilitate Taxiway D, incl. connector – Phase 1 – Design
3. Reconstruct South Hangar Taxilanes 1-4; Rehabilitate South Hangar Taxilanes 4-8; Rehabilitate Taxiway D, incl. connector – Phase 2 Construction
4. Update Airport Master Plan
5. Runway/Taxiway/Taxiway Connectors Rehab Design & Construction
6. Construct Hangar Access Road; Construct North Access Road; Construct Partial Parallel Taxiway, incl. connectors - Phase 1 Design
7. Construct Hangar Access Road; Construct North Access Road; Construct Partial Parallel Taxiway, incl. connectors - Phase 2 Construction
Non AIP Projects:
1. Airport Brochure
2. Pavement Maintenance
3. Hangar Development and Upgrades
Other miscellaneous airport work may be required.
To schedule a site visit or obtain a more detailed description of the work contact:
Monroe Whitman, Airport Manager
Bremerton National Airport
The scope of work for the desired consulting services includes design engineering, project management of supporting programs (including, but not limited to the DBE Program), and construction management as well as all portions of Federal airport grant process from project pre-application through project closeout.
Selection criteria contained in the Federal Aviation Administration Circular 150/5100-14, as amended, will be applied in the following order of importance:
1. Recent airport experience and knowledge of projects similar to the project(s) referenced above.
2. Interest shown.
3. Ability to meet schedules.
4. Ability to keep work within budget.
5. Qualifications of project manager and technical staff assigned to the project(s).
The selection of the successful firm will be based upon:
1. Evaluation of the experience and qualifications of those firms submitting statements under this announcement.
2. Personal interviews and/or telephone interviews may be held at the discretion of the Bremerton National Airport.
Any contracts awarded under this request for qualifications are expected to be funded in part by United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) grants and/or airport sponsor. The proposed contract will be under and subject to Executive Order 11246 of 24 September 1965, as amended (Affirmative Action to Ensure Equal Opportunity).
Questions or comments are to be directed to Monroe Whitman, Airport Manager, Bremerton National Airport, 8850 SW State Hwy 3, Bremerton, WA, 98312, email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submittals must be received at the address above attention Monroe Whitman or via e-mail by March 8, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. PST.
Submittals must contain the name, address, and daytime telephone number for the person(s) to whom additional selection process should be communicated.