Bremerton National Airport
Bremerton National Airport (BNA), the largest airport on the Kitsap Peninsula, provides world-class general and corporate aviation services and capabilities.
For the firm that develops aircraft technology, or utilizes corporate aircraft in its business, there are substantial benefits to expanding or relocating to the Bremerton National Airport, Bremerton, WA USA.
Airport tenants benefit from:
- Avian Flight Center provides FBO services on the field including flight instruction, aircraft rentals, pilot store, corporate services, and refueling.
- Credit-card operated 24-hour self-fueling facility.
- Avian Aeronautics provides aircraft maintenance, aircraft repair, engine overhauls, part sales and more.
- For information on private jet charters, visit www.jetcharters.com
- Precision Approach Instrument Landing System accommodates all general aviation and jet aircraft.
- FAA certified all-weather, fully lighted 6000-foot runway.
- Continuous Automated Weather (AWOS III).
- Hangars available for rent or purchase.
- Full-service restaurant - Airport Diner, 360-674-3720.
- Olympic View Industrial Park, across State Highway 3, has 520 acres of ready-to-build industrial land with FTZ designation.
- Low business costs (power, taxes, land, transportation, labor).
Airport Master Plan
The Port of Bremerton intends to develop a 2012-2032 Airport Master Plan to replace the 2004 Airport Master Plan for Bremerton National Airport. Click here for more information.
Airport Business Plan
On July 18, 2013, 6:30 PM a Tenants and Stakeholders public meeting will be held in the Airport conference room to provide a open forum to discuss the Airport Business Plan and to ask for comments and input regarding thoughts for the future of the Airport. Click here for further information.
2012 WSDOT Aviation Economic Impact Study
On July 24, 2012, Washington State Department of Transportation Director of Aviation, Tristan Atkins, provided a detailed presentation to the Port Commission during a public Work Study Session. The presentation addressed the results of the 2012 Aviation Economic Impact Study and, in particular, Bremerton National Airport's direct regional economic impact. Click on the links below for Director Atkins' overall PowerPoint presentation and the portion of the presentation related directly to Bremerton National Airport.
More Airport Info:
Airport Rates - See Files Section below
Airport Rules & Regulations / Minimum Standards - See Files Section below
There is currently a short wait list for small hangars and runway side hangars. There is currently no wait list for large hangars.
For information on hangar availability at Bremerton National Airport, contact Lori Brown at 360-674-2381 ext 18 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.