Bremerton National Airport
Bremerton National Airport (BNA), the largest airport on the Kitsap Peninsula, provides world-class general and corporate aviation services and capabilities.
For the firm that develops aircraft technology, or utilizes corporate aircraft in its business, there are substantial benefits to expanding or relocating to the Bremerton National Airport, Bremerton, WA USA.
Airport tenants benefit from:
- Avian Flight Center provides FBO services on the field including flight instruction, aircraft rentals, pilot store, corporate services, and refueling.
- Credit-card operated 24-hour self-fueling facility.
- Avian Aeronautics provides aircraft maintenance, aircraft repair, engine overhauls, part sales and more.
- For information on private jet charters, visit www.jetcharters.com
- Precision Approach Instrument Landing System accommodates all general aviation and jet aircraft.
- FAA certified all-weather, fully lighted 6000-foot runway.
- Continuous Automated Weather (AWOS III).
- Hangars available for rent or purchase.
- Full-service restaurant - Airport Diner, 360-674-3720.
- Olympic View Business and Industrial Park, across State Highway 3, has 520 acres of ready-to-build industrial land with FTZ designation.
- Low business costs (power, taxes, land, transportation, labor).
2016 AOPA Fly-In
The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) has announced Bremerton National Airport (BNA) to host a regional fly-in in 2016. BNA will be one of four locations to host fly-ins in 2016. For more information, registration information and details for potential exhibitors are available on the AOPA website at: http://www.aopa.org/Community-and-Events/AOPA-Fly-In/2016.
Wildlife Hazard Assessment & Wildlife Hazard Management Plan
Work began on the FAA directed Wildlife Hazard Assessment on October 1, 2014. This 16 month study will evaluate wildlife impacts on airport and flight operations at Bremerton National. The consultants, Raedeke Associates Inc. and Mead and Hunt, will be conducting the study which will include day/night bi-monthly visits to the airport.
Airport Master Plan
2012 WSDOT Aviation Economic Impact Study
On July 24, 2012, Washington State Department of Transportation Director of Aviation, Tristan Atkins, provided a detailed presentation to the Port Commission during a public Work Study Session. The presentation addressed the results of the 2012 Aviation Economic Impact Study and, in particular, Bremerton National Airport's direct regional economic impact. Click on the links below for Director Atkins' overall PowerPoint presentation and the portion of the presentation related directly to Bremerton National Airport.
More Airport Info:
Airport Rules & Regulations / Minimum Standards - See Files Section below
Visit our Hangars Available page for hangar and tie-down information.
|BNA Rules and Regs 03 14.pdf||1.49 MB|
|2016 BNA Tariff Rates.pdf||68.63 KB|